Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Among Other Things...

Okay, so it's been a month since I posted. And I haven't been doing much reading lately, so that's a big ole fail on that count as well. In order to keep "on pace" with 100 books in a year, I'd need to read 8-9 books a month. And I'm only on book #10 right now. Yikes. Well, I certainly have some catching up to do, that's for sure.

To be fair I did read a 12-book manga series after I finished The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown, but as I said in my first post, I'm not counting manga in the book count.

So I guess that really doesn't count for much.

I'm kind of stuck in a rut in my nonfictional life, and I think that's transferring over to my reading habits. Hopefully I'll be able to snap out of it sometime soon.

Whoa, I didn't mean for this to get so serious/depressing all at once. Because I'm not depressed or sad or even all that serious! Haha. I just wanted to sort of check and and let everyone know that I haven't abandoned this blog or this project. Just need to get the fire back, that's all!

Books Read: 9/100
Currently Reading: Delirium by Lauren Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment